From Ego Depletion to Vitality: Theory and Findings Concerning the Facilitation of Energy Available to the Self
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 702–717, March 2008
How to Cite
Ryan, R. M. and Deci, E. L. (2008), From Ego Depletion to Vitality: Theory and Findings Concerning the Facilitation of Energy Available to the Self. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2: 702–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00098.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2/2 (2008): 702–717, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00098.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!