Action Research: A Missing Component in the Emergence of Social and Cross-Cultural Psychology as a Fully Inter-Connected Global Enterprise
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 1162–1181, May 2008
How to Cite
Liu, J. H., Ng, S.-h., Gastardo-Conaco, Ma. C. and Wong, D. S. W. (2008), Action Research: A Missing Component in the Emergence of Social and Cross-Cultural Psychology as a Fully Inter-Connected Global Enterprise. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 2: 1162–1181. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00100.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2/3 (2008): 1162–1181, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00100.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!