Self-regulation of Group Members: The Case of Regulatory Focus
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 118–132, March 2009
How to Cite
Sassenberg, K. and Woltin, K.-A. (2009), Self-regulation of Group Members: The Case of Regulatory Focus. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 3: 118–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00166.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 3/2 (2009): 118–132, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2008.00166.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!