Dynamic Biculturalism: Socially Connected and Individuated Unique Selves in a Globalized World
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 199–210, May 2009
How to Cite
Bender, M. and Ng, S. H. (2009), Dynamic Biculturalism: Socially Connected and Individuated Unique Selves in a Globalized World. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 3: 199–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00174.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 3/3 (2009): 199–210, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00174.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!