Once upon a Time: Explaining Cultural Differences in Episodic Specificity
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 413–432, July 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Q. (2009), Once upon a Time: Explaining Cultural Differences in Episodic Specificity. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 3: 413–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00182.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 3/4 (2009): 413–432, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00182.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!