Putting Social Psychology into Serious Games
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 547–565, July 2009
How to Cite
Baldwin, M. W. and Dandeneau, S. D. (2009), Putting Social Psychology into Serious Games. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 3: 547–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00185.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass 3/4 (2009): 547–565, 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00185.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!