How, When, and Why to Use Digital Experimental Virtual Environments to Study Social Behavior
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 744–758, September 2009
How to Cite
McCall, C. and Blascovich, J. (2009), How, When, and Why to Use Digital Experimental Virtual Environments to Study Social Behavior. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 3: 744–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00195.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!