Body in Mind: The Role of Embodied Cognition in Self-Regulation
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 759–774, September 2009
How to Cite
Balcetis, E. and Cole, S. (2009), Body in Mind: The Role of Embodied Cognition in Self-Regulation. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 3: 759–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00197.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!