Guns, Germs, and Sex: How Evolution Shaped Our Intergroup Psychology
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 927–938, December 2009
How to Cite
Van Vugt, M. and Park, J. H. (2009), Guns, Germs, and Sex: How Evolution Shaped Our Intergroup Psychology. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 3: 927–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00221.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!