Personal Values and Behavior: Taking the Cultural Context into Account
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 30–41, February 2010
How to Cite
Roccas, S. and Sagiv, L. (2010), Personal Values and Behavior: Taking the Cultural Context into Account. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 30–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00234.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!