A Cognitive Control Perspective of Self-Control Strength and Its Depletion
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 189–200, March 2010
How to Cite
Robinson, M. D., Schmeichel, B. J. and Inzlicht, M. (2010), A Cognitive Control Perspective of Self-Control Strength and Its Depletion. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 189–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2009.00244.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!