What is Epistemological Violence in the Empirical Social Sciences?
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 295–303, May 2010
How to Cite
Teo, T. (2010), What is Epistemological Violence in the Empirical Social Sciences?. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 295–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2010.00265.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!