Understanding Western-East Asian Differences and Similarities in Self-Enhancement
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 304–317, May 2010
How to Cite
Boucher, H. C. (2010), Understanding Western-East Asian Differences and Similarities in Self-Enhancement. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 304–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2010.00266.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!