Inference Patterns in Theoretical Social Psychology: Looking Back as We Move Forward
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 417–427, June 2010
How to Cite
Uchino, B. N., Thoman, D. and Byerly, S. (2010), Inference Patterns in Theoretical Social Psychology: Looking Back as We Move Forward. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 417–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2010.00272.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!