Marital Functioning and Physical Health: Implications for Social and Personality Psychology
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 455–469, July 2010
How to Cite
Slatcher, R. B. (2010), Marital Functioning and Physical Health: Implications for Social and Personality Psychology. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 455–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2010.00273.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!