How Positive and Negative Feedback Motivate Goal Pursuit
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 517–530, August 2010
How to Cite
Fishbach, A., Eyal, T. and Finkelstein, S. R. (2010), How Positive and Negative Feedback Motivate Goal Pursuit. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 517–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2010.00285.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!