Studying Help-Seeking for Symptoms: The Challenges of Methods and Models
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 531–547, August 2010
How to Cite
Scott, S. and Walter, F. (2010), Studying Help-Seeking for Symptoms: The Challenges of Methods and Models. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 531–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2010.00287.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!