The ‘Anti-Social’ Nature of Prosocial Research; A Psychosocial Critique
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author. Social and Personality Psychology Compass © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 651–662, September 2010
How to Cite
Seu, B. (2010), The ‘Anti-Social’ Nature of Prosocial Research; A Psychosocial Critique. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 651–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2010.00290.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!