The Frog in Kierkegaard’s Beer: Finding Meaning in the Threat-Compensation Literature
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Social and Personality Psychology Compass © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 889–905, October 2010
How to Cite
Proulx, T. and Heine, S. J. (2010), The Frog in Kierkegaard’s Beer: Finding Meaning in the Threat-Compensation Literature. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 889–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2010.00304.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!