Motivation in Mental Accessibility: Relevance of a Representation (ROAR) as a New Framework
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Social and Personality Psychology Compass © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 951–967, October 2010
How to Cite
Eitam, B. and Higgins, E. T. (2010), Motivation in Mental Accessibility: Relevance of a Representation (ROAR) as a New Framework. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 951–967. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2010.00309.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!