Status and the Motivational Foundations of Self-Monitoring
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Social and Personality Psychology Compass © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1031–1041, November 2010
How to Cite
Fuglestad, P. T. and Snyder, M. (2010), Status and the Motivational Foundations of Self-Monitoring. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4: 1031–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2010.00311.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!