Collective Narcissism and Intergroup Hostility: The Dark Side of ‘In-Group Love’
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Social and Personality Psychology Compass © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 309–320, June 2011
How to Cite
de Zavala, A. G. (2011), Collective Narcissism and Intergroup Hostility: The Dark Side of ‘In-Group Love’. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 5: 309–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2011.00351.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!