Does Looking at the Positive Mean Feeling Good? Age and Individual Differences Matter
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Social and Personality Psychology Compass © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 505–517, August 2011
How to Cite
Isaacowitz, D. M. and Noh, S. R. (2011), Does Looking at the Positive Mean Feeling Good? Age and Individual Differences Matter. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 5: 505–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2011.00374.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!