A Moral-Existential Account of the Psychological Factors Fostering Intergroup Conflict
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 878–890, November 2011
How to Cite
Kesebir, P. and Pyszczynski, T. (2011), A Moral-Existential Account of the Psychological Factors Fostering Intergroup Conflict. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 5: 878–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2011.00397.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!