Shared Knowledge Matters: Culture as Intersubjective Representations
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 109–125, February 2012
How to Cite
Wan, C. (2012), Shared Knowledge Matters: Culture as Intersubjective Representations. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 6: 109–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2011.00418.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!