How Social Norms Promote Misleading Social Feedback and Inaccurate Self-Assessment
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 206–216, February 2012
How to Cite
Fay, A. J., Jordan, A. H. and Ehrlinger, J. (2012), How Social Norms Promote Misleading Social Feedback and Inaccurate Self-Assessment. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 6: 206–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2011.00420.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!