The first and the second author contributed equally to this article. The order of authorship was decided by tossing a coin.
When does goal discrepancy induce compensatory effort? An application of self-completion theory to social issues
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 536–550, July 2012
How to Cite
Matschke, C., Fehr, J. and Sassenberg, K. (2012), When does goal discrepancy induce compensatory effort? An application of self-completion theory to social issues. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 6: 536–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2012.00444.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!