The Contributing Role of Negative Affectivity and Experiential Avoidance to Increased Cardiovascular Risk
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 551–565, August 2012
How to Cite
Hildebrandt, M. J. and Hayes, S. C. (2012), The Contributing Role of Negative Affectivity and Experiential Avoidance to Increased Cardiovascular Risk. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 6: 551–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2012.00448.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!