Two Sides of the Same Coin? Viewing Altruism and Aggression Through the Adaptive Lens of Kinship
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 575–588, August 2012
How to Cite
Webster, G. D., Cottrell, C. A., Schember, T. O., Crysel, L. C., Crosier, B. S., Gesselman, A. N. and Le, B. M. (2012), Two Sides of the Same Coin? Viewing Altruism and Aggression Through the Adaptive Lens of Kinship. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 6: 575–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2012.00449.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!