The Interconnected Self: The Social Individual is More Than Just Social + Individual
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 826–839, November 2012
How to Cite
Gabriel, S., Harris, B., Carvallo, M. and Troisi, J. D. (2012), The Interconnected Self: The Social Individual is More Than Just Social + Individual. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 6: 826–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2012.00463.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!