Social Representations of Gender in Peer Interaction and Cognitive Development
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 840–851, November 2012
How to Cite
Psaltis, C. (2012), Social Representations of Gender in Peer Interaction and Cognitive Development. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 6: 840–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9004.2012.00466.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!