Contemporary Political Communications: Audiences, Politicians and the Media in International Research
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 41–59, September 2007
How to Cite
Young, S., Bourne, S. and Younane, S. (2007), Contemporary Political Communications: Audiences, Politicians and the Media in International Research. Sociology Compass, 1: 41–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2007.00023.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
- Sociology Compass 1/1 (2007): 41–59, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2007.00023.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!