British Muslim Minorities Today: Challenges and Opportunities to Europeanism, Multiculturalism and Islamism
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 720–736, November 2007
How to Cite
Abbas, T. (2007), British Muslim Minorities Today: Challenges and Opportunities to Europeanism, Multiculturalism and Islamism. Sociology Compass, 1: 720–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2007.00041.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
- Sociology Compass 1/2 (2007): 720–736, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2007.00041.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!