Feminist Mentoring and Female Graduate Student Success: Challenging Gender Inequality in Higher Education
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 594–612, November 2007
How to Cite
Dua, P. (2007), Feminist Mentoring and Female Graduate Student Success: Challenging Gender Inequality in Higher Education. Sociology Compass, 1: 594–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2007.00042.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Sociology Compass 1/2 (2007): 594–612, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2007.00042.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!