Building Boxes and Policing Boundaries: (De)Constructing Intersexuality, Transgender and Bisexuality
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 519–536, March 2008
How to Cite
Lucal, B. (2008), Building Boxes and Policing Boundaries: (De)Constructing Intersexuality, Transgender and Bisexuality. Sociology Compass, 2: 519–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00099.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Sociology Compass 2/2 (2008): 519–536, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00099.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!