The Intersecting Roles of Consumer and Producer: A Critical Perspective on Co-production, Co-creation and Prosumption
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 963–980, May 2008
How to Cite
Humphreys, A. and Grayson, K. (2008), The Intersecting Roles of Consumer and Producer: A Critical Perspective on Co-production, Co-creation and Prosumption. Sociology Compass, 2: 963–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00112.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Sociology Compass 2/3 (2008): 963–980, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00112.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!