In Families or as Individuals? Theoretical and Methodological Problems in the Incorporation of Women in Class Analysis
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 1672–1689, September 2008
How to Cite
Albright, K. (2008), In Families or as Individuals? Theoretical and Methodological Problems in the Incorporation of Women in Class Analysis. Sociology Compass, 2: 1672–1689. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00156.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Sociology Compass 2/5 (2008): 1672–1689, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00156.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!