‘Because they tip for shit!’: The Social Psychology of Everyday Racism in Restaurants
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 2008–2029, November 2008
How to Cite
Rusche, S. E. and Brewster, Z. W. (2008), ‘Because they tip for shit!’: The Social Psychology of Everyday Racism in Restaurants. Sociology Compass, 2: 2008–2029. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00167.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
- Sociology Compass 2/6 (2008): 2008–2029, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00167.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!