A New Paradigm of Organized Crime in the United States: Criminal Syndicates, Cyber-gangs, and the Worldwide Web
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 1750–1765, November 2008
How to Cite
Britz, M. T. (2008), A New Paradigm of Organized Crime in the United States: Criminal Syndicates, Cyber-gangs, and the Worldwide Web. Sociology Compass, 2: 1750–1765. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00172.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Sociology Compass 2/6 (2008): 1750–1765, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00172.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!