Adult–Adolescent Interaction and Adolescents’ Brain Development: Integrating Pragmatism/Interactionism and Neuroscience to Develop a Platform for Research on Adolescents’ Life Regulation
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 118–136, January 2009
How to Cite
Moula, A., Timpka, T. and Puddephatt, A. J. (2009), Adult–Adolescent Interaction and Adolescents’ Brain Development: Integrating Pragmatism/Interactionism and Neuroscience to Develop a Platform for Research on Adolescents’ Life Regulation. Sociology Compass, 3: 118–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00180.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Sociology Compass 3/1 (2009): 118–136, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00180.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!