Agency as a Sociological Variable: A Preliminary Model of Individuals, Situations, and the Life Course
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 137–160, January 2009
How to Cite
Hitlin, S. and Long, C. (2009), Agency as a Sociological Variable: A Preliminary Model of Individuals, Situations, and the Life Course. Sociology Compass, 3: 137–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00189.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Sociology Compass 3/1 (2009): 137–160, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00189.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!