Divorce in Research vs. Divorce in Media
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 707–720, July 2009
How to Cite
Rutter, V. E. (2009), Divorce in Research vs. Divorce in Media. Sociology Compass, 3: 707–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2009.00205.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Sociology Compass 3/4 (2009): 707–720, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2009.00205.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!