Contributions of the National Incident-Based Reporting System to Substantive Knowledge in Criminology: A Review of Research
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 433–458, May 2009
How to Cite
Roberts, A. (2009), Contributions of the National Incident-Based Reporting System to Substantive Knowledge in Criminology: A Review of Research. Sociology Compass, 3: 433–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2009.00209.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Sociology Compass 3/3 (2009): 433–458, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2009.00209.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!