An Overview of the Victims’ Rights Movement: Historical, Legislative, and Research Developments†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 95–110, February 2010
How to Cite
Mastrocinque, J. M. (2010), An Overview of the Victims’ Rights Movement: Historical, Legislative, and Research Developments. Sociology Compass, 4: 95–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2009.00267.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!