Desirable Difference: The Shadow of Racial Stereotypes in Creating Transracial Families through Transnational Adoption
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 263–282, April 2010
How to Cite
Kubo, K. (2010), Desirable Difference: The Shadow of Racial Stereotypes in Creating Transracial Families through Transnational Adoption. Sociology Compass, 4: 263–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2010.00274.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!