Using a Political Economy and Life Course Approach to Understand Gendered Pension Provision in the UK
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 883–896, November 2012
How to Cite
Foster, L. (2012), Using a Political Economy and Life Course Approach to Understand Gendered Pension Provision in the UK. Sociology Compass, 6: 883–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2012.00504.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!