Natural Obsidian Glass as an External Accuracy Reference Material in Laser Ablation-Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research © 2012 International Association of Geoanalysts
Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 169–188, June 2013
How to Cite
Ulrich, T. and Kamber, B. S. (2013), Natural Obsidian Glass as an External Accuracy Reference Material in Laser Ablation-Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research, 37: 169–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-908X.2012.00189.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 09:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!