Measurement of the Isotopic Composition of Molybdenum in Geological Samples by MC-ICP-MS using a Novel Chromatographic Extraction Technique
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research © 2013 International Association of Geoanalysts
Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 345–354, September 2014
How to Cite
Li, J., Liang, X.-R., Zhong, L.-F., Wang, X.-C., Ren, Z.-Y., Sun, S.-L., Zhang, Z.-F. and Xu, J.-F. (2014), Measurement of the Isotopic Composition of Molybdenum in Geological Samples by MC-ICP-MS using a Novel Chromatographic Extraction Technique. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research, 38: 345–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-908X.2013.00279.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2013 09:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- Technology Development Project. Grant Number: SKLIG-JY-12-03
- State Key Laboratory of Isotope Geochemistry and the National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41173038, 41203010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!