Chemical Analysis of Iron Meteorites Using a Hand-Held X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research © 2014 International Association of Geoanalysts
Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 55–69, March 2015
How to Cite
Gemelli, M., D'Orazio, M. and Folco, L. (2015), Chemical Analysis of Iron Meteorites Using a Hand-Held X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research, 39: 55–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-908X.2014.00291.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2014 11:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- Italian Programma Nazionale delle Ricerche in Antartide. Grant Number: PEA2009
- Italian Ministero degli Affari Esteri
- Progetti di Grande Rilevanza
- Protocollo Italia-Egitto. Grant Number: PGR 00187
- Italian Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. Grant Number: RBFR13FIVO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!