Determination of Thallium in the USGS Glass Reference Materials BIR-1G, BHVO-2G and BCR-2G and Application to Quantitative Tl Concentrations by LA-ICP-MS
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research © 2012 International Association of Geoanalysts
Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 337–343, September 2013
How to Cite
Nielsen, S. G. and Lee, C.-T. A. (2013), Determination of Thallium in the USGS Glass Reference Materials BIR-1G, BHVO-2G and BCR-2G and Application to Quantitative Tl Concentrations by LA-ICP-MS. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research, 37: 337–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-908x.2012.00203.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: EAR 1119373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!